Saturday, May 24, 2014

Parenting Tip (From April 9th)

I'm really happy for you mom at Culver's for teaching your 2 year old how to throw trash away. I think that is great that you are teaching him responsibilities, even though he has no clue as to why. What doesn't make me happy is your choice of timing. There is a line out the door, there are no tables open, and you have chosen the trash can at the epicenter of the drink & condiment station. Little Billy, who can hardly stand & wobbles his way in and out of adults trying to make it to the trash can, is no longer cute. It's annoying & you are being rude by insisting now is the time for trash can 101. Pick Billy up, dump the trash, pack up all your supplies (apparently a month's worth) you thought were needed for lunch, and kindly move on. Instead of hearing, "oh-how cute-what a big boy", the eyes of the world are staring at you, thinking at best, I hope I don't trip over this kid, because I'll be the A-hole and what is she thinking, I bet her husband hates coming home from work... 

No comments:

Post a Comment