Saturday, May 24, 2014

Goodbye Baseball (From Feb 26th)

People that post the cute little posting equating baseball to intelligence, and if you don't like it, maybe you are dumb... Go Blank Yourself. Maybe some of us are tired of a sport that continuously lies to the fans, levies punishments like they are dealing with 4yr olds, refuses to join us in the 21st century, games lasting longer than most marriages & the fact that A-Rod is still alive. With 3 kids, work, a house, marriage, my free time is limited, why would I want to spend any of it on something that doesn't care if I live or breath, isn't affordable to a normal family, and if I do get a chance to watch, Joe Buck & Tim Mc Carver won't shut up and allow me to enjoy the game? No Thanks Baseball, I've got better things to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment