Saturday, May 24, 2014

Click This (From April 16th)


 I hope in my lifetime that the Internet will just do what I want when I click the mouse. It's so annoying to click on a story and either be forced to watch a tampon commercial for 30 seconds or the page appears to be doing absolutely nothing...After a 1000 mouse clicks, it tells me that the page isn't loading due to a long running script and would I like to stop it? ...F-yes I want to stop it, I'm not clicking the mouse for my health. As to all that shit they put on the sides of web pages, that is too close to the content I'm trying to look at or read, I should be asked to confirm that I want to go there, instead of windows popping open like a fireworks display in NY Harbor. Trust me if I need to save 15%, lose 15%, or add 15%, I'll find you, don't worry...

No comments:

Post a Comment